Monday, July 9, 2007

ok for some reason i can not name this post. can not put a title in it....

oh well, i was going to say that today might turn out to be a 4 post monday or some other catchy name for today, but i can not stand when people do that. like wordless wednesday or whatever.

not sure why it bugs me but it does.

so onto what i was going to say. does anyone know how to get hired at xm or sirus radio?

I really want a job in radio. nothing full time, but part time would be good. some talk show or something like that would be good. a place to vent about everything and anything. mostly about how god damn stupid people are.

but anyway, have you seen this show on the USA network called Burn Notice?

Great show, watch it. It is on Thursdays (i think), but it is a great show. better than most shows on tv. i am truly hoping that they keep it coming back after this summer season.

look for it on a google search since i am too lazy to put a link here, plus it is close to lunch time and i want to EAT!!!

maybe after lunch i will post am link to it.

3 comments:

Dixie said...

I watched Burn Notice last week. I liked it. I'll try to catch it this week too.

Ever since I had kids, my tv wtching has been drastically cut and by the time anything that I want to watch comes on, I'n too tired to watch and fall to sleep about 5 minutes in.

Unknown said...

If you have SAM, you can start your own talk radio for free on the internet

Jeff said...

Dixie - I hear ya on falling asleep. My wife used to get mad at me (can't blame her) when she would leave for work and I would fall asleep on the couch when my daughter was smaller.

I still do it to this very day. Saturday/Sunday afternoon and I am out cold.

Kensington - I forgot about that!
Thanks.